Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring in Duncan

It is getting warm, not quite as warm as where the Carlton's live,  but we are usually only a few weeks behind or so. 
Birds are out and really making lots of noise everywhere. I was happy to see our Cardinal was back, but alas he is so speedy. but this guy held still.

Duncan is great for Daffodils, this is in front of the Library where they pretty much fend for themsleves every year.

One of my duties I take very seriously is that I go scout for access points for the Gila River as it changes pretty much every year.  As I was out for my walk my inner Pa told to me to take this photo of the run down house and to take it in Black and white.

Forgot to turn off B&W, but this is the best point I found it has a nice beachy area down into the water. It is a bit of a walk though.

Unfortunately the side closest to us has drasticiallychanged. The water has gone down a bit since this photo, and it is a steep drop off and no beach. This is where we used to go. I spent about an hour walking thru tumbleweeds looking for a good point but it doesn't look it will be a hop and a jump this year we will have to cross the bridge, still have a few places to check, cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment