Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Monday, March 9, 2015

What They Wore-some of them

Sadly, only two out of five kids got their pictures taken today.  The other boys escaped without getting photographed.  They too were wearing purple.  Zaynzley's darling dress was made by my Grandma LaVana who cut it out and my Aunt Rebecca who sewed it.  She looked so sweet in it; although I should of told Eddy to get a photo of her in it standing up so you could really see how cute it is.  Zany loves picking out jewelry to wear with her Sunday dress.  She insist on earrings and a necklace.  In these photos, Zany looks bigger than Archer although he is three years her senior.  

The weather just now is lovely.  The days are getting longer and I love it. We tried making Navajo Fry Bread for dinner.  While it was a big hit with everyone, I think I will need to try a non yeast dough to see if it puffs up like it is when we buy it at the county fair.  I love fry bread and I am not sure why I haven't made it before.  Throw some beans, shredded meat. cheese. lettuce, tomato avocado and salsa on it and you have dinner.  Then with the leftover fry bread put some butter and honey and you have dessert.  Not to many recipes provide dinner and dessert in one. 


Archer (left) & Zany (right)

What darlings!

Cheers to a new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment