Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

What they wore-Pastels

With Easter looming I told everyone to wear pastels and pick their own outfits. McCoy was not pictured as he changed lightening fast and I didn't get a photo in time.   Declan was mostly changed so he isn't wearing his bowtie.  Poor Archer was running a fever today and so he stayed home.  Since Eddy and I are no longer in Nursery, Zany no longer wants to be in there either.  She spends her Sunday following me around church as I do my secretary duties.  Hopefully she will be able to go to Nursery by herself before long. 
                  Zany decides she is done with taking photos

This leaves two brothers alone on the bench.
What to do?
                               Pull a brothers hair, maybe.

With new week upon me, my sights are set on getting my house ready to host book club.  The cleanest my house is all year is when I host book club.  Knowing a bunch of women are coming over to your house and some may want a whole house tour really inspires you to take a hard look at how clean your chandeliers are, among other things,  Eddy can't wait until book club is over as I have enlisted him in many of my endeavours.  It just feels so good to get things done you have been meaning to do forever.  Wish me luck I have a long list of to dos to get done before Thursday! Oh Eddy . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment