Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Friday, March 13, 2015

Brothers who 'stache together

It's love of reading week here for the primary school which is very similar to red ribbon week (say no to drugs) or homecoming.  When I was in high school during homecoming week. every day you had a theme to dress up like (hawaiian day, favorite tv character) and the grades competed against each other to see who could get the most kids to participate.  In the primary school the week long theme was mustaches and they had to wear a mustache every day.  It put my mustache drawing skills to the test.  I learned something about myself-I can't draw a symmetrical mustache!  They were always a bit off.  It didn't help that I was usually in a hurry to get it done before they had to run  for the bus. I used cheap eyeliner to make the mustaches as that seemed to last longer than face paint.  

I present to you Brothers who 'stache together:

 My inspiration for this stache was a circus announcer
McCoy and Archer

Inspiration: Luigi
McCoy

Dress up like your favorite book character day for kindgarten, Archer chose spiderman.

Inspiration: Spiderman
Archy with a web mustache

 Dr. Suess silly mustache day


Side view

I missed getting a photo of today's mustache as they nearly missed the bus. It was eagle day so I drew an eagle with out stretched wings as a mustache.  Those sort of things always look better in your mind than reality.  (Dalek cake anyone?
I certainly improved on my mustache drawing skills this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment