Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Monday, May 25, 2015

What They Wore-summer buzz

Since Zany gave Archer her sickness they both stayed home with me and just the three boys went to church.  Soon as school is out we do the summer buzz.  Goodbye long hair, hello super short hair that you don't need to comb.  Eddy's hair is marine recruit short which is just what he wanted.  You should have seen the pile of hair.  I picked up an old barber's chair at the thrift store so it goes up and down and spins which was nice for me.

I can't hardly believe summer is finally here.  I have high hopes of cleaning out every nook and cranny and reorganizing/purging.  We are shooting for a house of order.  High hopes but it is tricky because I do like stuff and often regret getting rid of vintage stuff.  It is not always easy to find that vintage stuff down the road.  I used to collect vintage turquoise pyrex but then I got rid of it all and now the prices for it are crazy high and you never see it at thrift stores anymore.   I guess I will focus on getting rid of the kids stuff they have too many clothes anyway no regrets there. 

McCoy, Declan and Quinton (right) all buzzed for summer

Don't think Ashlee is the only one to spot birds and the like. I saw this fowl fellow strutting his stuff around town.  I am not sure what he is but I liked him.

Looks like he might be sporting a buzz cut too!

Happy Start of Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment