Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

8th Grade Graduate

 It is really strange how quickly Rhi's and Eddy's kids grow up. It makes me feel quite old actually.  We just attended Quint's 8th Grade Graduation from Thatcher. They have quite different traditions from Duncan. Gone is their own special night, prom dresses and marching in.   I suppose I will have to adjust to this way, unless I can finally convince The Carlton's to relocate to Duncan.

Class of 2019
(Quinton second row from back)


Waiting for the Festivity to begin.

Requisite, slightly cheesy inspirational song. I remember from my eighth celebration we sung a song from Hercules, the Disney film.  They sang "this is my fight song" by Kelly Clarkson. Oops, it's actually Rachel platten. Kelly's song is this is my heart song.

Grandparents in attendance. Thanks to Eddy for saving us Good seats.

A rare treat - a picture of Quinty Smiling!

I hate to say it, but I cracked under pressure. Fancy new camera is only as good as the person who was using it.  It went so fast, and I forgot to check all the many settings and ended up with this sad color. Next time I will know to practice on some kids before it comes to the one I want.

Receiving his diploma.

The Gang's all here, look closely to spot Eddy. It was a mad house afterwards. No plan to meet outside or anything.

Quint and one of his wonderful great-Grandmas.
Quintoni
Quinton's best friend is also named Quentin

Now, off to High school!

No comments:

Post a Comment