Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Monday, May 18, 2015

Local Desert Animals

After six long years of service, and numerous trips my dear Camera sadly has been replaced. It would only turn on about 33% of the time and then wouldn't zoom at all.  I got a newer model of the camera I had which I love and am really pleased with.  Its a Panasonic Lumix and its great. Lots of options, it will even film slow motion but I have hardly scratched the surface of its tricks. So for know these are just basic photos, of animals I have taken.
Here is a Chipmunk, feasting on a mulberry. There are lots of mulberry's tress in Duncan, all over town. They are pretty tasty.


I snuck up on this wild beast in his natural habibat and moved very stealthy to not raise his ire. 

A coyote non-chalently strolls by the river. I always like to see them in the day, usually I only see them at night running across the road. 

Rabbits can be seen at any given moment really, though they are sill pretty cute. 

I caucght this guy during his daily workout of pushups. He is quite pretty I think.

Sadly I found these two super cute puppies abandones out in the desert. They walked with me for quite awhile, over a mile  to get to the town building up the hill. We gave them water and they are going to try to find homes for them. I hope they are ok. 



This was pre new camera, old broken zoom one. if you look across the way in the middle of the picture you see a rock like creature


Its a turle!  I think I know now where he lives, but I haven't seen him since. I am definately keeping an eye out though

No comments:

Post a Comment