Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Powering Through

Powering through to the last day of school has been my mantra these last couple of weeks.  Due to the extreme number of the end of the year activities that each child has I find myself longing for summer break.  Everyday the kids have need of various things for school, add the overlap of two leagues of baseball (one league ends another begins so for a couple of weeks Declan and McCoy are each on two different teams at the same time).  I am so frazzled I am actually looking forward to having everyone home and nowhere to be, during the day anyway.  I expect before long with the fighting and nagging that is part and parcel of summer break I will remember the old days of everyone busy at school with great fondness.  For now though, I am celebrating the last day of school which is finally here as much as my children,  Sleeping in until 8am at least, is high on my list of priorities!

Archer found the easy way to increase his muscles by simply packing his shirt with socks and underwear.  I am sure that that extra muscle will help him power through the last days of kindergarten.  No more homework or schools projects, yipee!  

Look at those shoulders

Showing off his new found muscles




I made it to the end of another school year!  
No more papers, no more books and no more teacher's dirty looks!


No comments:

Post a Comment