Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Its Freezing!

The first cold snap is upon us. I am in full complaining mode as I am sure Nona will tell you. I have also lost my camera that had the pics for my planned blog post. I am sure it is around but I wasn't able to find it before my homework was due. Here are some pictures that reflect my mood.




This was the saddest I have ever seen Zany. Normally when she is upset she kind of makes a show of it with lots of screaming and carrying on. Not this day. She sat forlornly looking at her fingernails, with soft sighing to herself. Probably due to the fact football was almost over and winter upon us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment