Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Saturday, November 22, 2014

McCoy's School Day

McCoy, who loves art, entered artwork in the local county fair.  He was very happy to find out he received a ribbon for his fine picture of an apple.  McCoy says, "It was fun."

McCoy with ribbon winning artwork!

McCoy enjoys playing all kinds of sports at recess during school.  He has lots of friends and is very bright getting all "A's" in school. 

Here is how a typical day at school is for him:

At first recess (before school starts): I played soccer with a bouncy ball, I got hurt on my lower shin when someone from my class hit me with a shoe as they were trying to kick the ball, which was small.  I didn't cry but I did say, "Ow."  

After first recess, I went inside and did schoolwork, daily language and math.  Then I took a reading test.  

Then it was second recess:  I had to stay in because I forgot to take my math homework home the day before.  

After second recess: I did spelling sentences and abc order.

Lunchtime:  I ate frito pie, strawberries, and I drank milk.  I like frito pie.  I sat by some friends and we talked about football and what teams we liked best.  Then we went to lunch recess. 

Lunch Recess:  I played vampire tag. If someone tags you then you are on their team. 

Music Class:  We worked on our Christmas program.  My favorite song we sing is from polar express.

Spelling test:  It was easy.

That was the end of my school day. Then I went home.

I am always happy to have my little McCoy home and usually he is outside playing something or other.  He loves his sports!

No comments:

Post a Comment