Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Arrangements

Watching the Arizona Cardinals football game 

Ashlee was suppose to blog (as we arranged to switch so I could blog for Halloween day) but due to an illness will be unable to do so. Hopefully, her illness will pass quickly and she will be back to full strength before we know it.  I know she was really sick as she didn't even want to look through boxes at the thrift store we went to, she always loves a good browse at the thrift store.  At least she will have lots of football to keep her company while she is under the weather.  I like to watch football when I am sick. 

Besides picking up a million candy wrappers around here, I have been folding laundry trying to catch up, don't ya know.  I actually like folding laundry but I despise putting it away.  Eddy and I have a deal that if I fold it, say while watching football, he will put it away for me (this deal only works when he is home and I fold laundry). We are both happy with this arrangement I guess that is the what makes a good marriage finding arrangements that makes both parties happy.  Now to find an arrangement that will keep clothes and socks off the floor.  

 I am really, really hoping we can be done with these ninety degree days, blah, where is my lovely fall weather?  Let's hope I can find it in November!
Happy November to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment