Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Monday, August 3, 2015

Bloggin is for the birds! Literally its another bird post!

So the other day when it was weirdly cool I took the oppurtunity to go on a long walk and to see what I could see. I was happy to get a couple new birds photo and see that the sunflowers are making their presence felt.  I told Rhi that we would go the way of all blogs and slowly start to taper off the posting and she was vehemently agianst it.  
A pair of Cardinals. I like them so always take photos of them when I see them, which is fairly often. And it is a reminder that Football is about to start. 

A Rofuos Humming bird, apparently they are the most vicious of the hummingbirds. I wonder who is the most vicious of the Carltons? 

I think this is a female Merlin falcon, there was another but I wasn't fast enough to get a picture of it before it flew off. 

I love Sunflowers, what can I say I grew up in the 90's when they were all the rage.

Blue Grosbeak a little bit better than my last try. I don't see these too often so have a hard time getting a good pic of them.

Or are they Lazuli buntings? Hard to tell.... 

Here is he hatching his evil plan. Though really I am thankful for these birds otherwise the roads would be paved with dead rabbits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment