Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Monday, July 27, 2015

a Little of this and that`

While not having quite the excitement of the carltons, life goes on in Duncan.

Here is a motley assortment of varous machinery that was working on the railroad.  They put little flags on them to dress them up a bit. 

Remi in his new bed
I am not sure how to feel about this, but this fellow lives in my yard, I think under the cooler. 
These birds remind me so much of the Dark crystal they kinda creep me out.  Even though it looks like he is raisng an army of the dead, he is just warming his wings. 

Kingbird

No comments:

Post a Comment