Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Reigniting the Blogging Fire


Having taken a bit of a hiatus from blogging to due a lovely long vacation and also some general summer laziness.  I was determined to blog today.  The slight problem is that with Eddy's new iphone, that came along with his new job, all the photos taken lately have been on it and I can't quite figure out how to access them from here (my computer).  Eddy is a great IT guy but he went to a Diamondbacks (MLB baseball) and so is not here to help.  

For some reason I was able to access this short video Eddy took on our vacation.  I was kinda baffled why the crowds of people watched this volcano (guess where we went?) on their phones as they recorded it rather than just actually watching the volcano.  It was way more impressive watching it live.  Really what are you going to do with a recording of the volcano show anyway.  I told (read kindly suggested)  Eddy not to record it and just watch it (he did get a few moments as depicted by this brief video above).  We were so close you could feel the heat almost singe off your arm hair.  Once I can get into the photos I will do a proper post highlighting all the vacation/summer fun.  It will almost be like a slideshow that people used to do of their vacations back in the 1950's and 1960's.  

In other news, this summer has flown by faster than any other before it.  We only have about three weeks left before school starts--eek!  I really thought my whole house would have been cleaned out by now (my summer goal).  I have been trying to not be so uptight this summer and take more lazy summer days of swimming, napping, late movies and general laid backness.  Downside to lazy summer days  is projects just don't get done as quickly.  I haven't even crafted at all or worked on my sewing projects this whole summer.  I have a lot to cram in these last three weeks.  Don't worry I will make sure to include blogging on my to do list!  

No comments:

Post a Comment