Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

McCoy's pet rock

I was raised to be completely self-sufficient as far as entertaining myself goes.  My mom loved to read and was not about to spend her valued free time entertaining me.   I am very good at entertaining myself and I have too many hobbies and interest vying for my time so I am not about to entertain my children with my highly valued free time.  It's safe to say my kids are also good self entertainers.

McCoy found this rock on a school field trip and brought it home.  He realized he could make it a pet that his mom would let him keep.  So he drew a cheery face on it and can now say if asked, yes he has a pet (rock)! Plus I'm sure he had a great time creating him, I wouldn't really know as I wasn't involved with it as I'm sure I was doing a equally fulfilling craft of my own.


McCoy with his pet rock

No comments:

Post a Comment