Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Warm Fuzzies

My sister, Ashlee, came to my town to visit me for the day.  When she comes we like to run errands together and shop.  Our favorite thing is getting a good bargain whether it be a regular store or a thrift store.  We always love to go thrifting! This day Ashlee found a craft kit that she thought my kids would like to do.  It seemed simple enough so I agreed and I purchased it for a quarter.  When we got home the kids (Zaynzley and McCoy) were very excited to do it. They began on it right away.

McCoy helping Zaynzley with her tiger 

Before long McCoy's turtle was completed as so was Zany's tiger

After our thrift stores visit, Ashlee and I went to a store I love to go to  but I sadly never have a reason to go there--Tractor Supply Store.  I once bought my much longed for wood stove there. Luckily, Ashlee had to buy some dog food so I got to go with her.   What did we discover while we where browsing? A picture of Ashlee, herself, for all to see

Ashlee points out her own photo!

I was with an nearly, famous person shopping in my favorite store--it kinda gives you the warm fuzzies!

No comments:

Post a Comment