Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Saturday, September 22, 2018

A Visit to Great-Grandma's

We live in the same town as my Grandma Parke, my kids' great-grandma.  We love to go visit her.  She is such a positive, kind person and she has always loved children.  When I was a kid I loved to go to Grandma's house and play with her wonderful toys.  She has always had a great selection of toys.  When Zany goes to Grandma's, Zaynzley gets out various toys and then cleans them up and gets out another toy (somehow that isn't how she plays with toys at home though!).  Some of the toys are the very same ones I played with when I was a kid. 

Grandma Parke is a wonderful piano teacher and over the course of her lifetime she has taught hundreds of kids.  She is such a patient teacher yet pushes them to practice and improve their piano playing.  She has taught all my kids piano.  Zaynzley just started taking lessons from Grandma and Zany is really enjoying it.

Grandma and Zaynzley 

Zany plays with blocks

It always a delight to go visit Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment