Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Sunday, September 2, 2018

500th Post

Hard to believe this is the 500th post! Just a quick pic after church.  Quinton had a meeting and sadly wasn't available for a photo.  The other kids were happy to do a quick photo but I am sure that will wear off soon! It's such a lovely feeling finishing church and knowing you have a tasty meal in the slow cooker ready to be dished up.  I wish I was on top of it every Sunday because it sure makes for a relaxed evening knowing people can be easily feed which is 75% of my job as a mom--feeding people.  It can be exhausting having to be involved in everyone's meals and snacks.   I heard some advice given to a young mom that carried her through raising all her kids, "Love the season you're in."  This season is hungry kids ALL the time but I know this phase is fleeting. I won't always have 24 muffins disappear overnight. 
  
My little muffin eaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment