Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Friday, August 5, 2016

Insert Carlton Family Here

Duncan, AZ grows the best sunflowers and I have always loved that.  I have wanted to get my family pictures taken in front of a field of sunflowers for a five or six years now.  I don't want to pay 300 or 400 for some fancy photographer to take a bunch of family photos.  I just wanted my sister to take the photos with her camera. That would be great. Last year we had lots of rain and the sunflowers were amazing.  Ashlee hiked out to a place she knew that had a lot of sunflowers to see if it would work for what I wanted.  It was perfect.  One problem our football schedule was so insane we could never get out of town to Duncan to take the photo. Then all the sunflowers died.  I was determined this year come heck or high water that my sunflower family photo was going to happen.  Well we went to scout it out and found that there were no sunflowers at all.  None.  We didn't enough of the right kind of rain to grow them. So disappointing!  Below is the photo of the spot we were going to use.

Insert Carlton family here

Maybe next year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment