Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Thursday, June 30, 2016

An Evening with Coyote

Ah, Sunset. I love to feel the sun on my face. I wonder what I shall get for dinner.

Hmmm, looks like those javelina are nice and tender.

Surely they wouldn't miss a little one now would they?

That one does look a little mean, but he can't be that fast can he?

Wow, he is pretty light on his feet

I wonder what his forty time is, he can close pretty fast

That's right you better quit chasing me.

I don't really fancy javelina anyhow.

Looks like squirrel is back on the menu! 

No comments:

Post a Comment