Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A New Collection

Well if you know my sister and I, you are probably aware we love to go to thrift stores and yard sales. We think it is funner if you have something to collect. We were at a church rummage sale I believe when I found the below two cuties. Even though one had a broken candelabra I had to to have them. I got them both for only$1.50! We have a saying that in order to have a collection of any sort you need three items. Luckily I knew that we had a nun doll wearing a crocheted outfit at our store when I then took to begin my collection.


The Sweet blue wearing nun my sister Rhi was kind enough to by me when she happended to be at a yard sale without me. The left nun was from our store.

So this fellow was just so cute, that I felt my collection could be all inclusive and add monks to my display. He is actually a mug, we found him on our recent trip to Tucson.

Here is my growing collection,  The nun on the far right was also found on our Tucson trip. I think I need some more monks to balance it out though!

No comments:

Post a Comment