Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Declan is nearly 16!

 Declan has grown quite a bit since last I blogged about him.  He will turn 16 in a week! Dec is so excited to drive and date!  He has been eagerly awaiting his sixteenth birthday so he can finally go out on dates.  I fully expect him to date every weekend for the first three months-except he has no money so he will have to be clever about it.

Declan is my healthy eater and takes his working out very seriously

Declan is an adventurous type and on this day decided to try doing his hair a different way-parted down the middle.  He got so teased at school about he won't be doing it like that any time soon.

He has always loved taking photos and selfies of himself!  These photos above are taken with the Alexa Echo Show which I got myself for Christmas and I love it! In these photos, I can still see 3 year old Declan who wore a cape 24/7 and thought he was Batman.

More Declan photos with parted hair!

Yes that boy can jump, especially for a photo.

Declan's real love is football though! He is a lineman and also enjoys being center and snapping the ball.  He played on the THS JV team as center and also on the Varsity team if they were winning by a wide margin.

Declan #60 with McCoy
Declan is naturally very helpful and is a whiz with electronics and cords just like his dad.  He enjoys telling stories and sharing interesting things he learns.  He is a delightful person and such a fun guy to be around.  Everyone should have a Declan in there life!

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are all such a delight! I remember when I tried parting my hair in the middle. I never dared actually wearing it that way out of the house because I swore I could hear January making horrified comments about it. She was probably talking about something else entirely, but I was the sensitive sort. Glad to hear Declan loves football! SO DO I. I would love to see him play some day!

    XOXOXOXO

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much!! Football 🏈 is such a compelling sport. He’ll be a junior next football season and is hopeful he’ll have a great season.

    ReplyDelete