Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Friday, November 4, 2016

Shoppers

 
                       Zany the shopper

I love to shop. It doesn't matter whether it's for groceries or socks or dishes.  I love the looking, the considering, and the choosing. When I have to make a quick dash to the store it's exciting who knows what I'll find?  I also love deals and bargains. Guess who else loves to shop my sidekick Zany. 

She also loves finding treasures and trinkets! Of course when the store throws in a free cookie with every visit who doesn't look forward to going there. Since we were only picking up a couple items I got the small cart. Zany still wanted to get in but it was a tight fit.  
She stayed in there for most of the shopping. She is getting so big she won't fit for much longer.  Strange to realize next year she'll be in kindergarten and she won't be my shopping sidekick, sad. Better enjoy a companionable shop while we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment