Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Monday, December 21, 2015

Its a christmas miracle: A blog post

Well I broke first. I was waiting since I did the last blog to not post again until my Lazy Boned Sister did hers. But I attended two Christmas concerts and thought in the spirit of the season , to make a post.  Both of these concerts were pretty quick, and I didn't arrive early enough to practice to find the right settings, so not the best of pics, but hey at least I blogged!

Archy's class also a chance to play "Where's Archy?"

There he is! Singing greatly.

He is so much cuter then Rudolph don't ya think?

Here is McCoy's class. He is really good at being expressive when he sings. 

Here they are doing a dance, they did a nineties rap inspired program. 

right before they started singing with lights in the dark. It was a fun program and always good to hear different songs than normal. 

I have been bad at taking pictures of birds of late, and this guy would have none of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment